why do you love your iphone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't love my iPhone, but I do enjoy using it a great deal. Why? Because it works. Furthermore, it's easy to use, well-supported, bloatware-free, great build quality, professional looking and has tons of Apps that I can use.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Because it works for me, it's there when I need it, fast smooth and without lag. And it looks good too.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There is not too much more I can add to the answer that one of our Senior Moderators gave you except from my perspective I have had 3 iPhones now with the 5S being the latest, Never had any trouble with any of them, Support from Apple is second to none and have not had to use it yet, Their devices just plain work when you want it to and has not failed me to date. I hope this adds to his answer and gives you whatever you are looking for.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't love my iPhone, but I do enjoy using it a great deal. Why? Because it works. Furthermore, it's easy to use, well-supported, bloatware-free, great build quality, professional looking and has tons of Apps that I can use.

Yeah what he said lol

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well it doesn't talk back to me

Wait it does

Anyhow welcome to iMore where we all like our iDevices 😁

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I really like my iPhones (and iPads). They are high quality and they work very well. Very very well.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It gives me what I need in a phone without all the unnecessary bloatware/useless features plus it just works.

BTW...Welcome to iMore!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

This sums it up in a "nutshell".....it just works

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone is absolutely a beautiful piece of tech. There isn't a phone out there that can rival its physical perfection. It's very intuitive. And there are tons of accessories available just about everywhere for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I love it, because it's always there for me and it does everything except making coffee.
Just like my girlfriend. :D

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I updated my Android phone to 4.4 yesterday and was going to activate it to try out the new software and Apex Launcher, thanks Phil Nickinson, but then a few things happened:

1. I tried to take a picture of newly fallen snow on a tree with the phone (HTC One) and it was horrible. I'm not sure what has happened to the camera but it couldn't focus worth a damn. The camera on that phone has never been my favorite but it was usable. Maybe the software update janked it up or something is physically wrong with the phone but, geez.
2. Paper for Facebook was released...iPhone only. I'm not a super Facebook user but the app really is nice - and exclusive. Apps I use far more often, like Fantastical and Day One, are also exclusive. Not a deal breaker for a switch but little pain points that add up.

That sums up why I stick with my aging 4S: camera and apps. Number one and number two.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
It's hard to love something when your constantly looking to upgrade year after year! Me and my iPhones are pretty much on a no strings attached relationship and as soon as the next hottest iPhone on the block is released I kick her to the curb! :cool:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to love something when your constantly looking to upgrade year after year! Me and my iPhones are pretty much on a no strings attached relationship and as soon as the next hottest iPhone on the block is released I kick her to the curb! :cool:

You dog you lol 🙈🙉🙊

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Nothing can beat an iPhone as it will never let you down, in terms of performance or looks. 3 years back i was not using i devices and i went through lot of problems and service centres. Since when i got i devices i never had any problem or had to visit any service centre.