Whats good about your iphone?

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    02-03-2014 07:57 PM
    I don't love my iPhone, but I do enjoy using it a great deal. Why? Because it works. Furthermore, it's easy to use, well-supported, bloatware-free, great build quality, professional looking and has tons of Apps that I can use.
    02-03-2014 08:00 PM
    Because it works for me, it's there when I need it, fast smooth and without lag. And it looks good too.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    pr1nce likes this.
    02-03-2014 08:15 PM
    There is not too much more I can add to the answer that one of our Senior Moderators gave you except from my perspective I have had 3 iPhones now with the 5S being the latest, Never had any trouble with any of them, Support from Apple is second to none and have not had to use it yet, Their devices just plain work when you want it to and has not failed me to date. I hope this adds to his answer and gives you whatever you are looking for.
    HAWK and pr1nce like this.
    02-03-2014 08:16 PM
    It just works and there is no bloatware.
    02-03-2014 08:18 PM
    I don't love my iPhone, but I do enjoy using it a great deal. Why? Because it works. Furthermore, it's easy to use, well-supported, bloatware-free, great build quality, professional looking and has tons of Apps that I can use.
    Yeah what he said lol
    02-03-2014 08:54 PM
    Well it doesn't talk back to me

Wait it does

Anyhow welcome to iMore where we all like our iDevices ๐Ÿ˜

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    02-03-2014 10:21 PM
    I really like my iPhones (and iPads). They are high quality and they work very well. Very very well.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE ๏ฃฟ
    02-03-2014 10:22 PM
    Same reasons as stated above. It gives me everything I need in a phone.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S
    02-03-2014 10:33 PM
    It gives me what I need in a phone without all the unnecessary bloatware/useless features plus it just works.

BTW...Welcome to iMore!!!
    02-04-2014 01:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-04-2014 01:26 AM
    This sums it up in a "nutshell".....it just works
    02-04-2014 04:42 AM
    The iPhone is absolutely a beautiful piece of tech. There isn't a phone out there that can rival its physical perfection. It's very intuitive. And there are tons of accessories available just about everywhere for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    02-04-2014 06:13 AM
    I love it, because it's always there for me and it does everything except making coffee.
    Just like my girlfriend.
    fb2 likes this.
    02-04-2014 09:02 AM
    Whats good about your iphone?

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    Welcome to iMore. Since you received your answers, Was it your intention to join us and purchase an iPhone or just curious?
    02-04-2014 09:33 AM
    I updated my Android phone to 4.4 yesterday and was going to activate it to try out the new software and Apex Launcher, thanks Phil Nickinson, but then a few things happened:

1. I tried to take a picture of newly fallen snow on a tree with the phone (HTC One) and it was horrible. I'm not sure what has happened to the camera but it couldn't focus worth a damn. The camera on that phone has never been my favorite but it was usable. Maybe the software update janked it up or something is physically wrong with the phone but, geez.
    2. Paper for Facebook was released...iPhone only. I'm not a super Facebook user but the app really is nice - and exclusive. Apps I use far more often, like Fantastical and Day One, are also exclusive. Not a deal breaker for a switch but little pain points that add up.

That sums up why I stick with my aging 4S: camera and apps. Number one and number two.
    02-04-2014 10:02 AM
    Not really love, but it's a great TOOL for everyday operations in my life...
    pr1nce likes this.
    02-04-2014 10:20 AM
    It's hard to love something when your constantly looking to upgrade year after year! Me and my iPhones are pretty much on a no strings attached relationship and as soon as the next hottest iPhone on the block is released I kick her to the curb!
    Spencerdl and kataran like this.
    02-04-2014 06:02 PM
    It's hard to love something when your constantly looking to upgrade year after year! Me and my iPhones are pretty much on a no strings attached relationship and as soon as the next hottest iPhone on the block is released I kick her to the curb!
    You dog you lol ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

Spencerdl likes this.
    02-04-2014 06:13 PM
    Nothing can beat an iPhone as it will never let you down, in terms of performance or looks. 3 years back i was not using i devices and i went through lot of problems and service centres. Since when i got i devices i never had any problem or had to visit any service centre.
    kataran likes this.
    02-05-2014 07:17 AM
    I love it because after all I've been through with Android phones, for once I've found a device that won't drop my calls. I'd had every single android save one or two on Boost Mobile (I work here) and the dropped calls drove me mad. Thanks to this iPhone 5c, it's become a non-issue and I'm finally able to depend on it.
    kataran likes this.
    02-05-2014 04:41 PM
    The convenience of knowing my phone won't get viruses and it's always handy & speedy when I need to get something done & iMessage.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ๐Ÿ˜Š
    02-05-2014 04:50 PM
    Reliability is key

I use to bring a flip phone along with my smartphone while on vacation in case my smartphone chit the bed but an iPhone is rock solid so there's no need anymore

02-05-2014 04:56 PM
    Cause it touches me on the face!

02-05-2014 05:01 PM
    Ok, I stole that one

02-05-2014 05:01 PM
37 12