why do you love your iphone

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I love it because after all I've been through with Android phones, for once I've found a device that won't drop my calls. I'd had every single android save one or two on Boost Mobile (I work here) and the dropped calls drove me mad. Thanks to this iPhone 5c, it's become a non-issue and I'm finally able to depend on it.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
The convenience of knowing my phone won't get viruses and it's always handy & speedy when I need to get something done :) & iMessage.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Reliability is key

I use to bring a flip phone along with my smartphone while on vacation in case my smartphone chit the bed but an iPhone is rock solid so there's no need anymore

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
It spends more time with me than my own partner. I've always had a smooth and sturdy relationship with my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I would say I love it. I really like it a lot..I mean a lot. It works for me, great build quality, dependable and looks great too. It's never failed me.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Because they look so Pure and work so reliably well, as do their big sisters the Retina Mini and Air.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
i love my Iphone because - It helps me to be more productive - and Having an Iphone is like My dream Since I was Junior High school - because It is lil bit expensive here in indonesia
oh yea It is fun also - Lot of games and social networking and application :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner