Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.

Paolo here. From Manila. Currently a college student running 2 Tumblr blogs and with an interest in Coldplay, HIMYM, and photography.
(Who knows? We could be friends over it,...)

I've had experiences with all major platforms one way or another (Symbian->BB->Android->WP->iOS)

I'm psyched about using an iPad mini. This is the first iOS device that I can say that I own (I've had friends who had great experiences with iPad's, iPod touch's, and iPhone's.)

(For the record, my father still has the original iPhone (2g?). It's still going strong. My main phone is a Galaxy Note II.)

I hope this community helps me in making my iOS experience, a very enjoyable and fulfilling one (first extended impressions are very promising).

Good day to all of ye. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to the community...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good day and welcome from all the members of iMore as we are very happy to now have you as one of our newest. Please feel free to make yourself at home and if need anything, Please let us know. Once again Welcome to iMore and Mobile Nations.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi Paolo! You've found a great forum! We are very friendly and helpful here at iMore! Enjoy your iPad mini!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner