Hello world!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes Welcome to iMore I see you posted your game in another thread so you read the rules that Jag posted so enjoy our Forum and post often 😃

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for introducing yourself here and I also commented to your app in the IOS App and game section so thank you and good luck with your app as well. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, sir. Since you're a developer, please pay close attention to the section regarding advertising of both the App and Developers Forum Rules & Guidelines and the Community Rules & Guidelines. In the meantime, interact with the community you've just joined. Take care...:)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Welcome, Jyri! I'm always interested in trying apps from the developers of this forum. Thanks for introducing it.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73