Hello all

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and back to the iPhone. The 5c is cool but the 5s is awesome!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

I'm working on getting a 5S, but I have to say that the 5C has me hardly worrying about how fragile it may be. It just feels solid and durable. The 5S (and previously the 5) is so elegant and needed to be treated with kid gloves to keep it in good shape. Part of me loves the sexy and sleek look of the 5S but the practical part of me thinks the 5C is way more durable for day to day use.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
So good to have you in the IMore family. Looking toward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So good to have you in the IMore family. Looking toward to hearing more from you.

Thanks! I'm standing at the Apple store as I type this. I got a 5s this weekend and found a dead pixel on the screen so having it looked at. Once that's resolved, my 5c will play backup to the 5s .... I do have to say that I prefer the feel of the 5c over the 5s, but the power of the 5s is not to be ignored.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I'm standing at the Apple store as I type this. I got a 5s this weekend and found a dead pixel on the screen so having it looked at. Once that's resolved, my 5c will play backup to the 5s .... I do have to say that I prefer the feel of the 5c over the 5s, but the power of the 5s is not to be ignored.

What color did you get?

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Just saying hello. Moved from windows mobile to iphone 3 and every iphone there after until iphone 5 and then had the opportunity to try out BB10 so went that way and loved it until work stopped supporting BB10 so back on the iphone train again. Currently using a 5c and hoping to get my hands on a 5s before long! Glad to be part of iOS again and looking forward to seeing what's new with iOS7.
Hi, welcome back to iOs and congratulations for ur lovely 5C stay tune to get more help & info

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods