iMore is Awesome/Hello Everyone!

eradicator2k14

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! :)

I stumbled (literally using the StumbleUpon extension in Firefox) on iMore a mere hour ago and I am so happy I found this website! I visit sites like LifeHacker and MacRumors almost daily to feed my Apple obsession. I owe a gold iPhone 5S 16GB, a 2012 13" Macbook Pro, Apple TV, and am hoping I receive an iPad Air for the holidays!

Aside from loving all things Apple, I am going into my last semester at Ohio University (NOT OHIO STATE..we get confused with that school up north and they are our rival). I will be walking in May with a BS in Health Administration and a minor in Business.

I love Hip Hop and Dubstep and have attended many rap concerts. My most recent concert was last week as I saw Drake, Future, and Miguel.

I'm glad I found iMore! Feel at home already!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore family. This is the absolute bless place to satisfy all of your iOS needs. So nice to meet you. Enjoy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community. My son is graduating in May as well. He's also a dubstep fan and a club DJ. We're glad you're here, enjoy your stay. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome glad you found us this place is like a concert in its own right you will feel right at home

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was going to boo you if you did go to Ohio State because I'm from Michigan and they're our rivals too! Haha. Welcome to iMore bud.

How was Drakes concert?

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

eradicator2k14

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I was going to boo you if you did go to Ohio State because I'm from Michigan and they're our rivals too! Haha. Welcome to iMore bud.

How was Drakes concert?

Haha yeah I'm a Blue supporter every year when OSWHO plays Michigan. Go Blue! :yes:

Drake was amazing. Sounded the same live as he does on his records. Walked out into the ground on this platform and spent 20 minutes calling people out and talking to people individually. Best concert I've ever been to.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we are very much appreciative that you found us. Best thing you could have done all day :) We are friendly and ready to help you with anything you need. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Haha yeah I'm a Blue supporter every year when OSWHO plays Michigan. Go Blue! :yes:

Drake was amazing. Sounded the same live as he does on his records. Walked out into the ground on this platform and spent 20 minutes calling people out and talking to people individually. Best concert I've ever been to.

Aww man that sounds awesome! I'm not a Drake fan but I think I would've enjoyed that. Just like I missed Kanye's concert. Jay Z concert in Atlanta is on the 27th and I might miss that too.

I'm a Michigan State fan/Stan (go green!) but it's okay, can't complain about you liking UoM because you don't HAVE to. Lol!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2