Chargehammer

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, finally joined the forum.

My name is Jon and I've been lurking this forum for quite sometime getting help with the minor questions I had regarding my iDevices and finally joined to reciprocate when possible. I've had an iPhone since the first gen. and been loving it since. My love was reborn in 2008 when I jailbroke it for the first time and am constantly making changes to it. Currently I have an iPhone 4S on 5.1.1, an iPad2 on 5.1.1, and an iPod Touch 4th Gen. on 6.0.1. All jailbroken. I am not a know it all nor pretend to be and plan to ask questions and answer them when I'm comfortable enough to do so. Anyway, glad to be here.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Glad you finally joined we get a lot of jailbreak questions and you seem like your very knowledgeable in that respect

So Welcome to iMore we will all learn from each other

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jon and let me apologize for being late in line to greet you but I have been out of town on business meetings and just got home. I wish you a warm Welcome and know you will not regret joining us. You wont find a friendlier membership willing to help you with anything you want so joining on in the forum conversations and have a blast. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox