Hello Folksđź‘Ť

Scallops

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I didn't see this Introduction area until now, but I guess it's a good idea to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Dan, and I just love Apple stuff and learning more about using them, especially from great resources like this forum.

I got my first Mac in about 1988 - a SE30 for those who remember the old boxes with the black and white screens! Then was forced to use PC's via work and had one for home use. Sick of the dramas associated with running a PC, I bought a iMac 4 years ago and never looked back.... now my wife and I have the entire stable - including our new iPads which we're loving.

I'm really enjoying the iMore podcasts and have read many posts here on the forum already, and am very impressed by the info available and the tone that discussions are held in......thanks for having me here!

Dan.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Dan, and thank you for introducing yourself. Make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask for any assistance, if needed. Take care...:)

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi dan welcome to imore, i joined this family one month ago and i become imore addict, i just love the good ambiance here its a no stress forum:)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to iMore and I'm glad you finally made your way back to Apple! After the first iPhone came out I also made my way back to Apple, and I have been hooked since.

I had one of these iMacs as a kid:
ajeqy4uv.jpg

Now everything I own is Apple. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Scallops

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dan and welcome to iMore. We certainly are glad to have you here as a member and wish you the best. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Thank you! I have read the rules, and as a moderator myself in another (unrelated) forum, I appreciate the manner in which discussions are held here, so it's great to be a part of this community. đź‘Ź

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods