iMore Members, where are you from?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I know. Is it called queens mets or Bronx Yankees. No. That why I put Bronx ny.

No, you said you were from the home of the Mets and Yankees...Bronx, NY. The Yanks are definitely in the Bronx...Mets are not. Unless they moved out of Citi Field magically since I saw them play my Braves last year while visiting my buddy.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
No, you said you were from the home of the Mets and Yankees...Bronx, NY. The Yanks are definitely in the Bronx...Mets are not. Unless they moved out of Citi Field magically since I saw them play my Braves last year while visiting my buddy.

Ummm I live in NYC. So the mets and Yankees are a NYC team. So if I live in Manhattan or brooklyn what different does it make. It not called queens mets.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ummm I live in NYC. So the mets and Yankees are a NYC team. So if I live in Manhattan or brooklyn what different does it make. It not called queens mets.

You said it bud, I was just clarifying your comment...which was inaccurate. It'd be like me saying "I'm from the home of the Oakland Raiders...San Francisco, CA.", makes no sense. If you didn't mean to specify Bronx in relation, that's on you...

I live in the Buckhead portion of Atlanta...I'm not going to say "Home of the Braves...Buckhead."

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
New member here, just came from WP8...first time back to iPhone since 3G. Loving my 5s!!! =)

Toronto, Canada here

Go Leafs Go!!