iMore vs MacRumors

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com! THE best site for iphone, ipad, idevice info!!!!! Welcome home!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I am a member of both forums as well and I agree with you. Hope you enjoy your stay here and please let us know if you need help with anything.

Sent from my iPhone 5S.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow everyone is so helpful and the discourse is so civil here compared to MacRumors. Quite a breath of fresh air

Wow. This is so good to hear.

Our volunteers and members around here are pretty awesome, I have to admit... so I agree with you 100%! :)

Thanks for the compliments, and if there's anything I can do to help, or if you have any questions or concerns... reach out to me anytime.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks indeed for your kind words. It is definitely appreciated, and we try hard to be helpful and respectful to the best of our ability. By the way, welcome to iMore....:)

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Plus the MacRumors forums were down last night for maintenance. Good timing, guys! Glad I was here and got the early scoop on the rMini release!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Plus the MacRumors forums were down last night for maintenance. Good timing, guys! Glad I was here and got the early scoop on the rMini release!

MR was down for me most of today too. I see it is back up now, though. Even though I pop in there every now and then, I find iMore is far better with their full reviews of devices and reporting all things related to Apple.

Sent from my iPad Air.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
MR was down for me most of today too. I see it is back up now, though. Even though I pop in there every now and then, I find iMore is far better with their full reviews of devices and reporting all things related to Apple.

Sent from my iPad Air.
It was down because it got hacked and they are saying members of MR should change their pw's because user names, pw's and emails were accessed. I saw the article on Flipboard recently.

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Wow everyone is so helpful and the discourse is so civil here compared to MacRumors. Quite a breath of fresh air

I quite agree! I've been a member of both sites for some years and have noticed, with considerable regret, that MacRumors has developed into MacWingers!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It was down because it got hacked and they are saying members of MR should change their pw's because user names, pw's and emails were accessed. I saw the article on Flipboard recently.

Thanks for letting me know, Pink. I'll head on over there now and change my password.

Sent from my iPad Air.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes I am a bit late to the party but thank you for the compliment. I am sure all of the Volunteers find what they do worth while when they hear your comment. Please make yourself at home and become active in the forums and I hope you spend time reading our Blog. We think it is the best with the best writers. Enjoy!!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for letting me know, Pink. I'll head on over there now and change my password.

Sent from my iPad Air.
Itr is recommended IR just to remind that MNs asks us to change our passwords periodically anyway as Volunteers but that cannot hurt for everyone. Thanks for the reminder pink. :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just read on Mac Rumors about how a 5c users phone popped out of its casing when he dropped it. Another user said the same thing happened to him and he said he fixed the issue by biting down on the phone with his back teeth to pop it back in. LOL

une9ure7.jpg

#Naked Tuesday