iMore vs MacRumors

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I never introduced myself, but I am one of those who came from MacRumors. I couldn't stand the amount of immaturity that was seen in almost every thread over there. Very glad to come across this forum on Tapatalk. Hopefully I can add to the helpfulness that is so common here.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Again, to all that have moved over here from other forums, WELCOME to the iMore Forums! We're working real hard to put together an all-out awesome place to discuss everything Apple.

Our volunteers here are amazing. Always able to lend a hand, answer questions (FAST), and get things done.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, reach out to me... I'll be there!

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree with James. I have been a member here for a while but was mainly active at Neowin. I really just started getting involved. Really loving it here.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to imore. I still visit some other iPhone related forums occasionally but I find that I can get all I need here. Even among forums outside of apple this is the most friendly and helpful by far. I enjoy technology so I have used a lot of different phones and tablets. I have never been criticized on here for using something that's not apple. It's very refreshing. iMore is my favorite forum hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy both sites and their communities. I tend to prefer the iMore forums for iOS related things, while I prefer the other site for Mac and OS X related discussion. iMore is always the place that I come to for front page blogs though. Renee and his crew are simply the best when it comes to reporting all things Apple, and posting other interesting articles as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro