FlashFlare11

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I've posted a bit on the site but wanted to formally say "Hello!" Most of my posts are on CrackBerry (being a BlackBerry user) but I've a lot of interest in all mobile platforms and software/hardware in general. I've purchased iPhones (not sure how to pluralize iPhone 5 w/o mixing it up with iPhone 5s) for my dad and sister and am looking to get a gold iPhone 5s for my mom. I've always had an interest in Apple, the iPhone, iOS devices, and Macs and want to fully explore why they're so attractive to a great many people!

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, and welcome to IMore there are a lot of friendly and helpful people here willing to help.please take time to readhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html. And have a good day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I've posted a bit on the site but wanted to formally say "Hello!" Most of my posts are on CrackBerry (being a BlackBerry user) but I've a lot of interest in all mobile platforms and software/hardware in general. I've purchased iPhones (not sure how to pluralize iPhone 5 w/o mixing it up with iPhone 5s) for my dad and sister and am looking to get a gold iPhone 5s for my mom. I've always had an interest in Apple, the iPhone, iOS devices, and Macs and want to fully explore why they're so attractive to a great many people!

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!
First of all Welcome to iMore for sure and you chose theright place to learn about Apple devices.... Word of advice... Go out and buy your first iPhone and I assure you you will find out why you should have done it a long time ago and been in the forum a long time ago.

Simplicity is so great and a joy to own when you own something virtually problem free. Either way we welcome you.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2