Is an Android guy welcome in here?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The OP gave me found thoughts of MY first Apple product.......

appleiic.jpg

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
^^^pkcable, at least your first Apple product looks nicer than my first Apple product :)...

Macintosh_classic.jpg

Since I mainly used it for research, I had one game installed on it, a turn-based war strategy game which for the life of me, I can't remember the name.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome man we welcome everyone. Feel free to check out the Off Topic forums where we talk about cars, tats and all the things other than tech devices. I'm more of a Euro guy myself but nice ride, I am a fan of all cars first and foremost :yes:

Highly modified B5 Passat :)

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 14

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Awesome pics and it looks mint! I searched for an SH but I couldn't find any that were decent deals (and most were ragged out). I was just happy I was able to find a 5-speed, lol. And you know what's awesome with that video, you obviously have an exhaust, but I could clearly hear the intake over it, which is amazing (given the typical Honda bean can rasp that comes with pretty much any aftermarket exhaust).

The E46 was a 2003 M3 (Laguna Seca Blue)...I spent a lot of money on it and took it to several auto crosses in the atlanta area as well as Road Atlanta and Atlanta Motorsports Park several times. It was really a great car, and looked awesome with my non-track wheels (pictured) but I got the itch to buy an off-road vehicle, and sold it and bought a Raptor, lol. That truck sits in my garage about 95% of the time now...hoping to sell it this winter and get back to something more my style...

Here was my M3...

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2029/12633892/22473397/397830007.jpg
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2029/12633892/22473397/397830019.jpg

...and my truck, that is a ton of fun, but doesn't serve me well, lol...I think the fact that the payments are so high makes me afraid to actually do anything with it, haha... ;)

http://forums.imore.com/attachments...63963-what-do-you-drive-dscn1603_edited-1.jpg

you sold the M3 for that! lol I did say I was a Euro guy :p

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Totally understand. :) I can't be a total "fandroid" if I'm seriously considering my next personal laptop to be a MacBook Air, would it? ;)

Welcome friend! Outside perspectives are always helpful in any community, there is a mobile nation board that could learn that lesson!

My last Air was absolutely amazing, think you'd really enjoy it, and especially with Mavericks.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
^^^pkcable, at least your first Apple product looks nicer than my first Apple product :)...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Macintosh_classic.jpg

Since I mainly used it for research, I had one game installed on it, a turn-based war strategy game which for the life of me, I can't remember the name.

My first Mac was a Centris 660AV. I would play with a drawing game all the time. It turns out its an incredibly rare machine. Also I think the game is called risk. I love to play it in my frigid home on my Macintosh SE.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqMOKpYFGWfj3M)VBRoGLdgCVQ~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqMOKpYFGWfj3M)VBRoGLdgCVQ~~60_12.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 26

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
^^^Nice, I don't think I've seen that out in the wild back in the day! Do you still have it? Incidentally, and this will age me, but my first computer overall was a Timex Sinclair 1000 with the 16k (yes, kilobytes) expansion. It's main onboard memory was 2kb.

Also I think the game is called risk.

I don't think it was Risk, but it did have some elements similar to it. I remember building armies, ships (transport, destroyer, battleship, aircraft carrier), tanks, fighters, bombers, and it was turn-based.

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Sean, Jacques - get a room! Lol

I too loved Hondas from their "golden age". My pride and joy was a 2000 Integra a Type R in Phoenix Yellow.

Far from a performance car, and you'll get a laugh, but I totally miss my Honda Civic VX. I had it for almost 14 years, and towards the end of its life, I was getting better mileage with a fuel leak than I've had in any car since. And I miss the split hatch.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Far from a performance car, and you'll get a laugh, but I totally miss my Honda Civic VX. I had it for almost 14 years, and towards the end of its life, I was getting better mileage with a fuel leak than I've had in any car since. And I miss the split hatch.
The Civics from the 90s were great little cars. They handled well thanks to the double wishbone suspension, and they were easy to mod and responded well to them. I remember we use to see crazy Civics back in the day - turbo or supercharged motors, ones with transplanted Integra engines, or even those running a frankenstein engine using a 2.0 L CRV block.

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I like to use all the platforms as well. I love Android and iOS, and I am also digging some things about WP8 and BB10 as well.

Btw Sean... Love to have a new M3!