Greetings from a bb user

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums here.

Former Iphone user from the first generation Iphone in 07, before that I was a blackberry user.
Shifted back to bb early 08 because at the time my company did not permit iphone to access emails.

Currently have a z10 but acquired an iphone 5 today, still contemplating actually popping in that sim (after cutting it to nano size of course)

Regular fan of technology so I figure I'd give ios7 a shot..... Eventually when I get around to it

So I'll be browsing and "lurking" from time to time

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hey now, welcome to iMore. You will have that SIM card trimmed and loaded very soon. Resisting the iPhone 5 is futile.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Hope you enjoy the community. Let us know how you like the iPhone 5 after you've had a chance to try it out.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore tr1ad,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
There are many of us in here who used to be BB users. I was one until the October outage left me with a paperweight for 3 days.

​Welcome to iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome tr1ad from CB land and we are happy you added iMore to your passport. We do not care what platform you are on now or will be going to. You are still in the Mobile Nations family and linked through your passport so stop in anytime and have some fun with us.

You never know how you might feel after joining in on our conversations and forums. No matter what have a great time, Have fun again and Welcome .

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
cut the sim and fired it up... feels a lot smaller in my hand than the z10

now to begin taking stuff off the micro sd and transferring it.

can i maintain folder for my photos or is all going to be in camera roll?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
cut the sim and fired it up... feels a lot smaller in my hand than the z10

now to begin taking stuff off the micro sd and transferring it.

can i maintain folder for my photos or is all going to be in camera roll?

So first off from here you should choose a forum appropriate area to ask you questions beyond the Intro forum reserved for a meet and greet. i am not quite sure what you are asking here but it sounds more like about your BB than an iOS device you say you want to give iOS 7 a shot when you get around to it? What are your 2 questions referring to about taking things off your micro sd and placing photos and such in folders?
I am not just sure where you are going with this. You can though I can say place photos in folders and place them as a folder syncd to your phone. What goes into or on your camera roll are photos you take with your iPhones camera and same with video.

If now you can afford an appropriate forum to start a thread pertaining to what you wish to know more members will be more apt to see these questions, Ask them where they can be understood and we will all be happy as well as the many members to help give you the right answers. Thank you for understanding. :)