BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
_tmp_php1xna7z_magic8ball1.jpg

:rotfl:

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I'll be switching to another platform shortly (possibly iPhone) and will be on imore frequently to learn as much as possible before I switch.

I think it's best to learn about the other platforms, switching or not. Imho there are too many people who bash another for their choice of phone. Use what works for you, that's my 2c. Hugs, all. :big-hug:

Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
This guy... is trouble.. *side eye*

j/k.. Welcome BUHC.

Thanks bla1ze.

Can anyone point me to a thread about differences between BB10 and iOS 7? I currently have an iPhone 4s in my possession with iOS 7 but I got it for free just to fool around with. I will be getting rid of it shortly and don't want to use it for a daily driver but if there is things I can look at on it I want to.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome! I got started with CrackBerry too.

Passport is great, since it lets everyone stay in touch on all sites' forums. I'm here regularly, since I know a lot of people here.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
So I just wanted to jump in and ask a simple question...as a primarily BlackBerry user...do I get to hang out and play with everyone else here or am I breaking some form of unwritten forum law that someone needs to school me on.Thanks!
Now that you mentioned it ... Um Yeah ... You kinda are ... sooo Yeah. (Uncomfortable silence) :sarcastic:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I was welcome here with open arms. I am mostly around Crackberry because most of my devices have been BlackBerry but I've got a lot of help here for my 3GS, 4S, and 5. As well as my iPad.

This is a very welcoming place. I love it here.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner