Is a BlackBerry guy welcome in here?

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What's up everyone. I'm primarily a BlackBerry user but I am very familiar with all mobile OS's and my wife currently uses an iPhone 5 so I hang our on iMore from time to time to make sure she is up to date on what's what with her device. I haven't really posted much here but trust me, I'm lurking about lol. So I just wanted to jump in and ask a simple question...as a primarily BlackBerry user...do I get to hang out and play with everyone else here or am I breaking some form of unwritten forum law that someone needs to school me on.

Thanks!

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I travel between the communities on Mobile Nations myself, depending on which device I'm using as my primary at the time. I'm an iPhone user most of the time, and have been with iMore since it was TiPb back in the day. Think I found the community with my iPhone 3G. Anyway, I digress. As long as you're not trollin' you're welcome!

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I travel between the communities on Mobile Nations myself, depending on which device I'm using as my primary at the time. I'm an iPhone user most of the time, and have been with iMore since it was TiPb back in the day. Think I found the community with my iPhone 3G. Anyway, I digress. As long as you're not trollin' you're welcome!

Yeah I've been around since the TiPB days as well so I am no newbie to all this...just barely getting around to saying hi on here I guess lol I think I am a pretty big procrastinator :laughing:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
do I get to hang out and play with everyone else here or am I breaking some form of unwritten forum law that someone needs to school me on.

Thanks!

Doesn't matter what your OS of choice is, as long as you are following the community guidelines you are welcome here at iMore any time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, this is iMore. You are very welcomed here. All I ask is that you respect our preference for Apple products like we respect yours for Blackberry. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and anybody is welcomed here no matter the phone you choose. It is the attitude and open mindedness you bring with you and it is a simple as that. Besides you know it is a matter of time that the wife will have an iPhone on your hand soon. LOL :) No matter we welcome you once again and hope you enjoy yourself and bring the wife along to help you navigate and learn all about us and iDevices!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I had good experiences with blackberries. I remember how excited I was when blackberries finally got built in cameras! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk