Hello from Alberta

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys new here to the forum. I've been an iPhone, and Mac user since the original iPhone, and I have visited this forum several times for troubleshooting and always received great advice. I decided to get a membership and become part of the convo.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ben and welcome to iMore and our forums and Blog. You just made a great move, Actually 2... You own an iPhone and now you are part of the best information center for everything iOS on the internet.
We have the best and most knowledgeable membership that will be happy to help you with everything. Once again welcome and join in on the conversation. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ben and welcome to to iMore family!
It's nice to see another fellow Canadian on the forum.
If you're ever need a question answered don't hesitate to ask any of our fellow members here.
Hope to see some informative/helpful posts!

~098v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, welcome to the iMore community. Always glad to see people make the choice to be a part of Mobile Nations. We'll always be around to help as we can.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Wish you would've joined us sooner; but I'm glad you decided to come! Welcome!! I see you're doing well with 99 posts from the other day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods