Hi from Oz

sashlon

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello from Australia :)

I'm new to iMore, but I've kicked around Crackberry, Android Central and WPCentral for a while.

I've just ordered my first ever Apple device, an IPad 4. My wife and kids all have Ipads. I've been looking for a tablet to replace my first gen Nexus 7for a little while, and with my eyesight not what it once was, I needed a bigger display. I quite like Android, but on anything bigger than 8 inches it doesn't work very well. I am a proud owner of a Microsoft Surface Pro, and love it to death, but its really not a device I want to travel with. I'm hoping the Surface Pro/Ipad combo will be pretty sweet.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of Welcome from iMore being down under it is simple. Come in and have fun. Seems like the wife and kids had the answers to your dilemma the entire time, Just ask kids and the wife and they would have had you with a beautiful iPad 4 before now. I Happen to think the Microsoft Surface Pro is a good way to go withthe iPad as they each have their own uses. Good luck to you. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your new iPad 4 when it arrives.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

sashlon

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, thanks for all the nice welcomes :)

And yeah, I'm looking forward to getting that IPad 4 when it arrive this week.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome: Though I would have waited a couple more weeks before buying the iPad 4. It is a fantastic device though, do enjoy. Feel free to ask any questions on iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro