Windows/BB10/Android Convert

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have recently bought a shiny new iPhone 5. I started with a droid incredible, then went to the 4S but then I mistakingly thought I was bored. So then I tried a Nokia 920, Z10 and most recently an HTC One. All had their faults and was never satisfied. For once, I feel like I can rest, for the lack of a better word. Some people have described it as "home" and I guess that is accurate. You feel safe and everything is perfect. I think that perfection is what people mistakingly think as boring. People are naturally restless and I believe Anyway, music, camera, productivity, leisure...the iPhone has it all. The grass isn't greener on the other side except for maybe the keyboards :p

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. Hope you enjoy your new iPhone 5. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore jdhooghe,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, jdhooghe. I hope it is your intent to become a part of our community because we'd love to have you among us. Feel free to read throughout the forums and participate as you see fit within the boundaries of our Community Rules & Guidelines, of course, that can be read HERE. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care......:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW look at this....We just got a 3fer so to speak. Jumped over 3 platforms to the best one yet. I can't blame you with all of the new and exciting things we have coming out and you can be holding a new 5S in your hand in a week or so. Jump into the IP5 and iOS 7 forum to learn why you came over to see us. We look forward to you jumping in and helping others as you learn what we are all about. Take care. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal