I was a hardcore blackberry user for a long time. I did occasionally switch to an iPhone 4S now and again due to lack of apps on bb.
    When the new bb10 series came out I tried both the z10 and q10. Sideloaded android apps but still didn't run very smooth.
    Once bb announced bbm was going cross platform I changed back to iPhone. So I'm now using an iPhone 5 and patiently waiting for bbm to come out for iOS as I have a lot of contacts on bbm.

Overall happy to be back on iOS. ๐Ÿ˜
    08-28-2013 02:53 PM
    Welcome back. It's always nice to see people returning to iOS and to iMore. Take care...
    SneakySnufflez likes this.
    08-28-2013 03:40 PM
    Welcome back to Apple. Hope you enjoy your iPhone 5.
    08-28-2013 05:29 PM
    Good time to be back. iOS 7 is about to re-revolutionize the mobile experience. Welcome back!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    08-28-2013 05:29 PM
    Welcome back
    08-28-2013 05:51 PM
    They leave for a while but always return where it is always greener in these pastures. Hey Welcome to iMore and we are happy to have you. Take you time and look over all of the new and exciting info that has come out and that is going to be announced on Sept 10th. I think you will be quite impressed with what is getting ready to happen so once again Welcome and we are pleased to have you.
    kataran and SneakySnufflez like this.
    08-28-2013 07:33 PM
    Welcome back Sneaky
    08-28-2013 08:14 PM
    Welcome back to Apple and to iMore. It's an exciting time for all of us here. Enjoy your iPhone 5!
    08-28-2013 09:14 PM
    Thank you everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
    08-29-2013 06:46 AM
    Welcome to iMore Sneaky,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!
    08-29-2013 09:05 AM
    Welcome to the iMore Community Sneaky I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be I also was a hardcore bb user and am also looking forward to bbm as I still have many friends on bb !
    08-29-2013 06:26 PM
    Whatever suits you best buddy. You do know Android and Blackberry were teaming up in 10.2 to bring bunches of great apps to Blackberry. I have tried the Iphone 5, But it was slow and a little laggy to me. IOS 7 launches in a few weeks so we will see what happens. Will there be a 5C, 5S and a 6? Or just a 5C and then a 6?
    08-29-2013 08:31 PM
    I was a hardcore blackberry user for a long time. I did occasionally switch to an iPhone 4S now and again due to lack of apps on bb.
    When the new bb10 series came out I tried both the z10 and q10. Sideloaded android apps but still didn't run very smooth.
    Once bb announced bbm was going cross platform I changed back to iPhone. So I'm now using an iPhone 5 and patiently waiting for bbm to come out for iOS as I have a lot of contacts on bbm.

Overall happy to be back on iOS. ๏˜
    I can completely relate. I have been having an internal battle with myself between my BlackBerry Bold 9930 and my iPhone 5 recently. So much so, that I just decided to add a second line to "cure" the addiction I had to both devices. I'm currently back to only one line and my iPhone 5 because it really is a great device. I still think about that BlackBerry keyboard though....

Anyways, welcome back to iOS!
    SneakySnufflez and Harley Kid like this.
    08-29-2013 11:06 PM
    Whatever suits you best buddy. You do know Android and Blackberry were teaming up in 10.2 to bring bunches of great apps to Blackberry. I have tried the Iphone 5, But it was slow and a little laggy to me. IOS 7 launches in a few weeks so we will see what happens. Will there be a 5C, 5S and a 6? Or just a 5C and then a 6?
    Slow and laggy? Your iPhone 5 is defective. Go and get it replaced. Blackberry is the king of slow and laggy.
    jclisenby and taz323 like this.
    08-29-2013 11:13 PM

Overall happy to be back on iOS.
    Snuffles, I can totally relate! I was (more or less) "Steered" into an android device after my second Torch was left in the cargo pocket of my shorts. I have been using an iPhone 4s as well in order to balance my daily life. With all of the turmoil going on with BlackBerry, their lack of apps and sync, the dropping of the bridge feature and the "You gotta be sh!tt!n me!!" Playbook termination, I have also come to the conclusion that my next phone is going to be the 5s. I can only take so much uncertainty and false commitments. My 4s has been rock solid and I back pedaled to my 9350 (along with my 4s) for about a month before I commit to one device as a daily driver. Although its going to be a little awkward looking for my BBM contacts on an iPhone, it sure will be nice to only use one device!
    09-02-2013 10:16 PM