Hello iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations, sir and thank you for sharing the pic of your new bundle of joy. Each child is truly a gift, in my opinion, so I'm sure you're thankful. Take care and, again, congratulations...:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ha... I guess I don't need to post my standard, here is how you search post :)

Welcome to the world and iMore little guy... and CONGRATS!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Congrats... and since you’ll be up anyway, how about covering the night shift for the next year or so? :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well Well congrats on the new addition to the family..... Also a new part of our family. Are you going to get him an IP5 or wait until the new one is announced in Sept?? :biggrin: Congrats again.

PS Good idea that Don had. Can you cover the late night and or midnight shift for us please??

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations!!! Enjoy the new addition.

Beautiful baby, welcome to the world.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Well Well congrats on the new addition to the family..... Also a new part of our family. Are you going to get him an IP5 or wait until the new one is announced in Sept?? :biggrin: Congrats again.

PS Good idea that Don had. Can you cover the late night and or midnight shift for us please??

I think I'll hold out for the iPhone 16 for him. And yeah, looks like Ill be up most nights so stopping in wont be an issue.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll hold out for the iPhone 16 for him. And yeah, looks like Ill be up most nights so stopping in wont be an issue.
I like that and I am sure you will bring him up to speed in no time. Maybe you can start a Future iMore baby thread for pics of him with using your iDevices. What did you and the wife name him by the way?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Awww Congrats rdiddy on you new son....how sweet that sounds I'm sure ! Love his name.....can we call you rdaddy now :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW