Hi, I'm Lamont. How's life?

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
What's happening? Name's Lamont and new to the place, figured I drop a line or two and say hello and things. Honestly other than that I don't know what else to say, loving my iphone 5? All jokes aside I'm just checking out the site and so far the information and things provided were pretty cool. So I joined hopefully I can only add to the awesome things I've seen already.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How's life?

Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself. We're glad to have you, and are honored you've chosen to be a part of our community. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines to get better acquainted with the culture here, and If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and I hope you enjoy yourself. Have fun viewing the many different forums and of course the IP5 forum. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Lamont! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and feel free to jump into the conversation.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Lamont,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Lamont
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner