Howdy folks!

iyanawo

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I've finally joined this forum after a long time of reading the blog and visiting the forums for troubleshooting.:)

From what I seen, this community is awesome - after experiencing the CB forums, coming on board this (larger) community should be an interesting experience!

My interests lies in discovering gems of apps - there may be many out there but it'd be great to discover as many as possible. Those of you who recognise my profile picture from CB forums should realise that most of my posts here will be about the iOS game that I have worked on :laughing:

The above is just one side of me, I am primarily an iDevice user - hoping to gain more insights/tricks!

I will forever remember the day when I was first introduced to the Second Generation iPod Nano. The smooth but cool feeling when touching its casing; that ease of use - the sense of liberation from those clunky portable CD players. :angel:pure heaven. :angel: This experience started my love affair with iDevices.

Having said that, I also recollect nerve-wrecking moments when pages would automatically save a version of my report that I did not want saved. Or instances when certain sites only allow the usage of IE. As such, I hope to be able to learn much -be it complicated Xcode issues or the ordinary geeky stuff- let this platform be a meaningful experience for everyone.

Cheers. :beer:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello there Iyanawo
As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, iyanawo! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the imore community. You are right. This place is filled with great people and a lot of them know their iDevices.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place for iPhone users to hang out! Enjoy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community iyanawo
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a friendly and informative place to be !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh