Great to be here!

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm new to iMore and have been spending the past week or so since I joined reading all the wonderful threads here. I've been using the iPhone since 2009, with the 3GS as my first phone and upgraded to 4S in 2011, which is what I'm using now to type this message. I came to iMore mainly cos I'm due for an upgrade and I'm so excited that 5S will be out soon and I can't wait for it. It's been nice reading all about 5S rumours and reviews and comments from 5 users. Having a nice, friendly community like this sure helps a lot. 😊

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to iMore. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore…:)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! We are glad to have you here! If you ever have any iOS or Mac questions, search the forums and you'll probably find the answer. If not, feel free to start a new thread and we will get you the answer!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community leslie
biggrin.png
I see you already know that this a friendly and informative place to be !

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Haha yes Wendy, been reading posts here for days before making my first post. I love the humour and helpfulness going around here! I just love to read and share about my favourite phone 😊

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore leslie,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! 😊 Btw my profile pic is a pic of my 4S! I dropped it really hard! Got out of the car forgetting that I had placed the phone on my lap. It was painful on my pocket to get the screen changed. But the great thing about the iPhone is that even with all the shatters, the phone still worked great!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Leslie,
First of all thank you for the sincere intro on your part so with that....
As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2