Hello everyone!

droid4g32

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been an Android user since 2010 however I have been intrigued with iOS 7 that I decided to switch to the iPhone 5. I am excited to be part of the iMore community and look forward to networking with fellow members.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to our "little" community. Congrats in ur i5, awesome device. If u have any questions, feel free to ask, we're here to help

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Welcome... be sure to check out the blog side of iMore for all kinds of tips, tricks, and how-tos on getting the most out of your new iPhone... and if something comes up and you've got questions, someone here in the forums is bound to have an answer. Enjoy your stay...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there and I think we are as excited to have a new member of the imore community as you are to be here. Please fell free to jump into the IP5 forum and learn as much as you can and of course you not only have the Mods and Ambassadors behind you but a huge community eager to help as well. Once again Welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself and have fun.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become a longtime active member. Anyway, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Take care and again, welcome to iMore...:)

beathookup

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard! Coming for an Android myself I love the easyness to the iPhone, although there are times I question going back I constantly find myself switching back to me iPhone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73