hi everybody

malih

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm posting from my iPod touch 5g, it complements my phone very nicely enough to not wanting to get an iPhone 5.

And I like that, so I just want to say hi to everybody here cause I'm returning to iOS after some time (iPhone 3g)

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to imore and we are happy to have you. please feel free to look around our many forums and if you need any help please ask us. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm posting from my iPod touch 5g, it complements my phone very nicely enough to not wanting to get an iPhone 5.

And I like that, so I just want to say hi to everybody here cause I'm returning to iOS after some time (iPhone 3g)

Hey well glad to have you back in the iOS fold :) So what kind of phone have you got? your intro got me curious.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. This is the best place for iPhone users to hang out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

malih

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey well glad to have you back in the iOS fold :) So what kind of phone have you got? your intro got me curious.

Okay, so I found out about iMore after lurking around WPCentral,
so yeah, it's a Nokia Lumia 620.

My first time trialing a WP device.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Glad to have ya back on iOS. Hope it works out well for you :)

Glad to have ya here
smile.png
smile.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro