Hi I'm new here

calicocat2010

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello I'm new here to imore. I just bought my very first Ever iPhone yesterday , the IPhone 5. I came from a blackberry z10 after getting fed up with the reboots, blue screen of death and the device stopping to work completely. I was on my 3rd z10 as of May 25th. My very first blackberry was the torch so I have only been used to Blackberry. I am trying to adjust to this new device. I don't have the option to delete pics in my photos there is no trash can so Is there another alternative or am I doing something wrong?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we hope you become an active member of our community. Also, I'd like to congratulate you on getting your new iPhone 5. :). As for your question, when you're in the Camera roll, tap the white arrow at the bottom of the screen. The arrow will then disappear and you will see "share", "Add to" and "delete". Tap on each photo you'd like to delete. When you're done, select "delete" at the bottom of the screen. Take care and again, welcome to iMore.

calicocat2010

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we hope you become an active member of our community. Also, I'd like to congratulate you on getting your new iPhone 5. :). As for your question, when you're in the Camera roll, tap the white arrow at the bottom of the screen. The arrow will then disappear and you will see "share", "Add to" and "delete". Tap on each photo you'd like to delete. When you're done, select "delete" at the bottom of the screen. Take care and again, welcome to iMore.

Hi thank you for the welcome :)
I should had been more descriptive my photos I want to delete have their own folder titled pictures. They are not in the camera roll so there's no way to delete photos in a different folder other than camera roll? I synced the folders I wanted in my phone using ITunes .

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well as my Team Leader above stated to you We ALL welcome you to now being part of the largest community covering all Smartphone platforms but in your case IOS having chosen IP5. Of course we are biased here. :) If any of us can help you with anything please feel free to contact us for anything. In the meantime jump around to the all the forums and see what we are all about. You will find you have made the right choice and once again Welcome to iMore.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I should had been more descriptive my photos I want to delete have their own folder titled pictures. They are not in the camera roll so there's no way to delete photos in a different folder other than camera roll? I synced the folders I wanted in my phone using ITunes .

Welcome to iMore! Photos synced through iTunes must also be removed through iTunes. You'd have to remove them from the folder on your PC you're syncing from, then resync your phone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I was a longtime BB user too, I'm enjoying my 4s. There's a lot of knowledgeable people here to help you. Enjoy your IP5!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi calicocat and Welcome to iMore :biggrin: Long time bb user here also....but my iPhone 5 just works....no more spinning hourglass.....no more battery pulls....it's like a breath of fresh air !!! Enjoy your new phone !

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Calicocat!!

Glad to have ya here
smile.png
smile.png

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hope I've posted in the correct forums. Back to IPhone after 4 Z10's. Even an SG3 didn't do the trick. I plan to remain faithful to IPhone 5. Saw a lot of old friends. Happy to be here. Mods please feel free to reposition my post.

johnshardin

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone.
I'm new to the forums. My name is John Hardin. I am from USA. Nice to meet you. I found this forum app while searching in the apple store for "forum apps". Decided I would give it a try.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the best iPhone forum around. You're going to love your iPhone 5! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes welcome I'm sort of new about 4 months in and the 5 is the best smartphone going. There's a lot of excitement on its way with iOS 7 so we are in the right place at the right time in hand gadget land

Sent from my iPhone 5

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Only way to remove them is to un sync them in iTunes

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hey everyone.
I'm new to the forums. My name is John Hardin. I am from USA. Nice to meet you. I found this forum app while searching in the apple store for "forum apps". Decided I would give it a try.

Welcome to iMore John.
A wealth of knowledge on the site so explore & take advantage of it.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods