Hi Everyone! Joined iMore today

gizmoddict

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,I just joined iMore Forums Today.I personally use an iPod Touch 4G.It was my first Apple device which I got 2 years ago.Still using it and I love it.So anyways,I am a tech geek and I also have my own YouTube channel [Redacted]where I regularly post some amazing videos about apple,android and many other unboxings and reviews.I personally joined iMore to post tutorials about iOS Devices,Apps etc as well as help other users here.I hope to interact more in this forum.So this was pretty much my introduction.Thank You :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Hi Everyone!Joined iMore today

First of all welcome to iMore and we are happy to have you here as part of community. Please click on the link in my signature and read the community rules about advertising and once again feel free otherwise to get around the forums.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi Everyone!Joined iMore today

Welcome to iMore and we hope you'll become an active member within our community. In regard to your introduction post, the link was redacted because advertising & self-promoting are not allowed so Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and have a great day. :)

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! There are a lot of good people here to help you if you have any questions. And you learn a lot. I learn something new all the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox