Hello to all

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Been a semi-lurker here for some time. Looking for new forums to add to tapatalk, and thought, why not...:D

I am fairly new to the Apple scene (got my first imac in 2011, loved the experience, and if you look at my product history, the rest, as they say, is ....)

Currently working as a school teacher, have managed to integrate my IOS devices into my teacher with some access, always interested in finding new ways for my devices to serve me better.

Look forward to getting along and interacting with everyone here, and learning together.

Anything you are interested in knowing, fire away. :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Been a semi-lurker here for some time. Looking for new forums to add to tapatalk, and thought, why not...:D

I am fairly new to the Apple scene (got my first imac in 2011, loved the experience, and if you look at my product history, the rest, as they say, is ....)

Currently working as a school teacher, have managed to integrate my IOS devices into my teacher with some access, always interested in finding new ways for my devices to serve me better.

Look forward to getting along and interacting with everyone here, and learning together.

Anything you are interested in knowing, fire away. :)

Welcome to our "little" iMore family. We love to help and answer any questions u may have so as u stated "fire away"!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Check out Leanna Lofte's iMore blog posts on education topics... she's got some good ones... and welcome to the forum.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for becoming part of the iMore community. We are happy tp have a new member and if you need anything simply ask us. Feel free to browse the many forums in the meantime.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Abazigal. Welcome to our community. What level/subject to your teach? I'm a secondary French teacher, and the tech support teacher at my school.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh