There and back again

namichael

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello iMore community.

I've landed on your turf after spending a couple years on Crackberry and Android Central (Torch 9800/Galaxy s2 on at&t). I really enjoyed my time with Android after I took the leap and rooted my S2. The AT&T software upgrades or lack there of, almost made the phone unusable. After the constant tinkering and poor battery life and I decided it was time for a switch. I considered going back to Blackberry for the excellent battery life but the unsure future of BB made me nervous. I had the iPhone 3G several years ago and I really enjoyed the seamless itunes integration as far as transferring music goes. And I really enjoyed the fact that the iPhone just worked the way it was supposed too. My wife's Android too became unusable as it aged. So just a couple weeks ago we both made the move to the iPhone 5 and so far so good. This is her first iOS device and she absolutely loves it and I have remembered why I liked the iPhone in the first place.

I've really enjoyed browsing the forums here and I have found many answers to many questions. I'm looking forward to becoming active in this community.

Take care.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard, my friend, and I'm glad you and your wife enjoy your new iPhones. Feel free to peruse and get involved in any thread that may interest you. We are a community and you are now a part of it. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening...:)

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I just have to say I love threads like this, and just want to encourage the moderators because as I've lurked/visited the other mn forums I find this community to be excellent and I am especially impressed with how actively involved the mods are (as evidenced above). I'm not trying to throw the others under the bus, I just want to say thanks those who make this site a joy to visit and use.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community of iMore and all things IOS. I know you will love it here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I'm a former BB user who got tired of tinkering with my devices. I have my first iPhone a 4S and I'm lovin' it, it just works great for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro