Hello from Afghanistan!

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!

I am currently deployed to the wonderful country of Afghanistan, I don't recommend it as a holiday spot. I will be getting an iPhone5 as soon as it can get shipped out here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been Blessed enough to see a lot of places around the world, but not Afghanistan. Anyway, I know how it is to be deployed and all that comes with it. Thank you for your service and I hope you enjoy your new toy when it arrives. Take care and watch your 6....:)

MacIntense

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I am in the service too. I also want to say thank you for what you are doing over there. Get back here safe and realize that your brothers here in the States think about yall alot and know the sacrifice you are making for this great country of ours. Let me know what you think of the iPhone 5 when you get it.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Stay safe in the sandbox. We're with ya.

You will love that iPhone once you get it in your hands. (You won't want to let it out of your hands!)

Hooah!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Ads Clicking Network Now Ads Visit Network

Welcome to the Forums from your first home in the USA and thank you for blessing us by protecting our freedom. We are with you all the way and let us know when you can all about your new IP5 when you receive it. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner