Greetings from Rich!!!

RichF27

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, just switched over to the iPhone 4 for me and the wife. So far love everything about it!!! We were originally Droid users and BB users before that on Sprint. Was leaning strong towards getting the GS III but I wanted to give apple a try and the phones were both free with our upgrade. We have a 3 yr. old son with one on the way in April. Currently we both work as ABA Therapists assisting autistic children with developmental delays in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm originally from NYC and my wife is from Pittsburgh. We both met our freshman year at WVU(West Virginia University) and have been together ever since. I'm a big movie goer, especially in the summer time and a die hard Mountaineer and Steeler football fan. The main reason for us switching over to iPhone is more for stability because with android, it seem liked we were finding ourselves upgrading more to keep up with the latest OS. I'm not saying I will never go back to android(I will miss the customization and all) but right now the iPhone seems best for me and my wife. Plus I got her the original/first gen iPad when it cam out a few years ago and soon we will be getting another one for the house :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, just switched over to the iPhone 4 for me and the wife. So far love everything about it!!! We were originally Droid users and BB users before that on Sprint. Was leaning strong towards getting the GS III but I wanted to give apple a try and the phones were both free with our upgrade. We have a 3 yr. old son with one on the way in April. Currently we both work as ABA Therapists assisting autistic children with developmental delays in Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm originally from NYC and my wife is from Pittsburgh. We both met our freshman year at WVU(West Virginia University) and have been together ever since. I'm a big movie goer, especially in the summer time and a die hard Mountaineer and Steeler football fan. The main reason for us switching over to iPhone is more for stability because with android, it seem liked we were finding ourselves upgrading more to keep up with the latest OS. I'm not saying I will never go back to android(I will miss the customization and all) but right now the iPhone seems best for me and my wife. Plus I got her the original/first gen iPad when it cam out a few years ago and soon we will be getting another one for the house :)

Welcome! It seems that you and your wife will fit right in and we are happy to have you here on iMore and the forums. If anyone of us can be of any help, Please don't hesitate to ask.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

Welcome to iMore forums. Be sure first check the following links.

http://forums.imore.com/faq.php?faq=tipb_forum_rules#faq_imorerules

http://forums.imore.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq

We do have a technical/Support side on the forums, but we also have a Off Topic Lounge area where you can discuss non Apple ideas, etc.

Please make you self at home and never hesitate to ask a question as our community is TOP notch, and will get you a answer right away. :)

In addition you will notice the search bar at the top of the page, this may help you find some additional help you maybe looking for.

http://forums.imore.com/search.php

Again welcome and glad to have you here!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR