Intro: Garz

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hey everybody. I have been a moderator on iMore for nearly 2 years and many of you iOS converts may recognize my name from Crackberry as I was a moderator there from 2008-2010. They only place I could ever make home is a Mobile Nations site.

I became a iOS user at the release of the 3GS. I was tired of my Blackberry as I no longer needed the BES for the corporate world. I wanted a real media device that had a awesome touch screen with a big selection of apps. No better place than a iPhone, right? I quickly became a addict and have never looked back since. I've been using iOS for 3.5 years and couldn't image a day without my iPhone or iPad. I just love how all of my iOS devices just work so seamlessly together including with my MacBook Pro. It just works. :p.

On my free time, I love watching sports and attending Disneyland. I have a strong passion for College Football. I try and attend any college game live that I can. I'm just a nut. I also love college basketball, NBA, NFL, and MLB. I just love talking sports. Now for Disneyland, I have been a continuous season pass holder and I make the drive from Vegas to Anaheim all the time without thinking twice. I'm like a little kid all over again every time I enter the park. It never gets old.

If any of you need anything, just send me a message. I love helping out any way I can. If you ever make a stop in Las Vegas, I love talking tech while having a beer. :)

G

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everybody. I have been a moderator on iMore for nearly 2 years and many of you iOS converts may recognize my name from Crackberry as I was a moderator there from 2008-2010. They only place I could ever make home is a Mobile Nations site.

I became a iOS user at the release of the 3GS. I was tired of my Blackberry as I no longer needed the BES for the corporate world. I wanted a real media device that had a awesome touch screen with a big selection of apps. No better place than a iPhone, right? I quickly became a addict and have never looked back since. I've been using iOS for 3.5 years and couldn't image a day without my iPhone or iPad. I just love how all of my iOS devices just work so seamlessly together including with my MacBook Pro. It just works. :p.

On my free time, I love watching sports and attending Disneyland. I have a strong passion for College Football. I try and attend any college game live that I can. I'm just a nut. I also love college basketball, NBA, NFL, and MLB. I just love talking sports. Now for Disneyland, I have been a continuous season pass holder and I make the drive from Vegas to Anaheim all the time without thinking twice. I'm like a little kid all over again every time I enter the park. It never gets old.

If any of you need anything, just send me a message. I love helping out any way I can. If you ever make a stop in Las Vegas, I love talking tech while having a beer. :)

G

G,
If I ever get to Vegas you can count on taking you up on the Beer...lol Thank you for your help though the year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

G

Interesting. In regard to Disney, I worked at Disney World (Magic Kingdom) as a teen and in my mid 20's (Formerly the Disney Village). Of course, that was a long time ago...:)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

G

I'll remember this the next time I'm in Vegas :cool:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi Garz!

Thanks for all your help and expertise on iMore and previously on CB.com. :)

Hub and I are also Disney AP'ers and total Disnerds too. Hope to bump into you at Disney or out and about in Vegas sometime!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1356232376.026774.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro