Intro: Chris Vitek

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone. I thought I would post my introduction here as well. First, let me start by apologizing in advance, I am typing this on my iPhone as my wife and I are driving to San Antonio.

My name is Chris Vitek, and I am an iPhone forum moderator/forum app reviewer. My history on these and related forums started way back with VisorCentral, and from there I moved to a Treo, and eventually to the iPhone 3G. I am now sporting an iPhone 5 and an iPad 3 (the "New iPad") as my primary devices.

As a forum app reviewer, I try to post various app reviews on the forums so people can possibly find apps that they may enjoy I also encourage others to post their own reviews as well. I started as an app reviewer in 2008, and have reviewed many many apps.

Sometimes the reviews slow down a little bit as my "real job" gets in the way. My real job is a university professor of biology at the University of Texas - Pan American. My specialties for research and teaching are in the fields of ecology and medical entomology. I have been working at the University for 5 years and am going up for tenure next year.

I have a beautiful wife at home (with an iPhone 5) and a 9 year old daughter who wants one (but just has to be content with an iPod touch and the family iPad). I live in deep South Texas , literally about 20 minutes from the Mexico border. It's a great place for authentic Mexican food, so it's a good thing I like tacos.

I am happy to take review requests, but right now my backlog is pretty high, so I can't guarantee that I will review a requested app. I am a true "nerd" at heart, and enjoy computers, science fiction, the Walking Dead, cigars, Magic the Gathering, comic books, and many other need hobbies and recreations.

Chris

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
You're a superhero (or super-villain), like Spider-Man, right?

I love you Chris, but every year I hope for late spring freeze to kill all the skeetors in my area :)

(I'm horribly allergic)

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Well, drskeeto is my twitter name, and my website is drmosquito.com. :)

I understand - I am one of the few that is happy to see those flying little buggers...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, drskeeto is my twitter name, and my website is drmosquito.com. :)

I understand - I am one of the few that is happy to see those flying little buggers...

Just followed you on Twittewr if you can do the same I would appreciate it ...TY. @JanMorrisFLA

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Nothing like Christmas on the Riverwalk. So beautiful. Guess I can count on you being at the Rangers vs. Padres game next year in the Dome. Have a wonderful Xmas!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2