Beats headphones

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the PowerBeats Pro. For Bluetooth earbuds, they are pretty decent. Experience wise, they are great: Hands free Siri, full controls on both ear buds, fast charging, 9 hours battery life, pair once with your Apple device and you are automatically paired with all your other Apple devices on the same AppleID…

The audio quality is okay. I didn’t buy them for the audio quality.

Get them on sale. I got mine on sale thru Target and got a good deal.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I don’t remember what they are called but I currently have wired beats headphones that I got about 10 years ago that the rubber piece is coming off on the headrest part. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with these that I recently found. I do not like earbuds because they are hard for me to put into my ear and have them stay there. IMG_0116.JPG

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Are they all pretty much wireless these days or can you find some wired? Do you have to charge them using a computer or AC adapter

I also remember I have had bad experiences with Bluetooth headphones even though it was a while back because battery would not stay charged.

i’m still having a hard time deciding. The one I mentioned above or this IMG_0945.JPG

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2