Do you have to have Bluetooth headphones to listen to music on the Watch?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Got an Apple Watch Monday. Do you really have to have Bluetooth headphones to listen to music on your watch? If so, what’s the point, wouldn’t it just be easier to use your phone

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Apple Watch music

Yep, you do need to pair Bluetooth headphones to listen to music on your watch. A couple of reasons. Allows you to work out without your phone on you. Allows you to swim as well if your watch and Bluetooth earphones allow it. If you have the cellular model you can make and take calls over Bluetooth as well without bringing your phone. Does seem odd if a new watch owner, but once you start it becomes very convenient.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch music

Got an Apple Watch Monday. Do you really have to have Bluetooth headphones to listen to music on your watch? If so, what’s the point, wouldn’t it just be easier to use your phone

The point this this - A purpose of the Watch is to minimize your your need to pick up or use your phone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Interesting... I have both, but have never tried this! I will give it a shot when my gym reopens and I can resume working with my trainer!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2