What would be a good choice of wifi operated home speakers, I need clarity, bass reasonable loudness ( I should not be able to even come close to tolerating max volume !)
    I don’t want them to talk to me, operate the fridge or sell me things......you know, speakers !
    any ideas ?
    10-30-2018 10:10 AM
    There are so many quality options for Bluetooth speakers. You need to compare price with range of sound to pinpoint what will work best for your home acoustics

Sorry I just noticed you want WiFi those I’m not familiar with
    10-30-2018 11:05 AM
    I can't speak for WiFi but my family has been very happy with the series II Bose we have. The sound for size is great and for automation speaking to the phone is plenty fine.

Sonos are popular where I work. I caught a nice in store demo at a high end independent Apple dealer so it was not noisy like an Apple Store or department store. They loved the Amazon talk smarts with the Sonos but I liked the Apple Speaker's sound.

There's also this to consider. We have a classic Tivoli radio we just plug into. Some who have those get a bluetooth interface and newer Tivoli radios accommodate wireless. The beauty of the Tivoli radio is being a very high quality old school radio in addition to external sound source.
    12-16-2018 10:29 AM
    Have no idea on wifi speakers., since you specifically mentioned that.
    12-17-2018 09:07 AM