Who is your favorite band/artist?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've always had eclectic tastes, and really can't name one favorite! Really, it depends on the mood I'm in. I can share that my most favorite "new band" is Greta Van Fleet!
Yes, mine as well. Greta Van Fleet sounds a lot like Led Zeppelin in many ways. And it's not intentional.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes, mine as well. Greta Van Fleet sounds a lot like Led Zeppelin in many ways. And it's not intentional.

I know!!! That amazed me... I read in an interview that their main influence is Aerosmith. Robert Plant scoffed at that. The lead singer is only 22 years old... what an amazing voice!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have never been able to fix on just one band or artist as “favorite” I get interested, listen a lot,then find something else to obsess over.
Long term favourite artist, Leonard Cohen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My initial reply in this thread was in May 2017 in which I stated the Jackson 5 followed by Cameo. The Jackson 5 was without a doubt the biggest musical influence for me and a good deal of my generation. Still, I’ve always listened to different genres and still do so today whether it’s R&B, Hip Hop, Rock, Smooth Jazz, Country, Reggae or whatever. If it sounds good to me, I’ll listen to it and if it doesn’t then I won’t…. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2