Which music service do you use, and why?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I love about Pandora that Apple cannot beat - at least for me- is when you enter a song for the purpose of creating a radio station, the generated songs are always on point.

Pandora in my opinion is a solid music streaming service. Apple still needs improvement with their radio stations.

Last edited:

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
As I said, I use Spotify free, I have to say that it’s random changes of layout and function drive me crazy ! there is no way I’d actually PAY for this ridiculous service ! But when I listen and compare it’s sound to Apple music I’ll stick to Spotify.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Everyone has their reasons for doing things. Me personally, I pay for music, because I cannot stand ads. Although I do agree about Spotify, I don’t care for their layout or the changes they made. One was getting rid of the radio.
Amazon music is free with no ads which is something for you to consider if you’re a Prime member. But they expect you to pay $120 yearly for a Prime membership, but doesn’t included music unlimited, as to why I won’t pay the extra, and have stuck with Apple Music. Not to mention Apple Music is smooth as butter on Apple devices. Rant over.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Apple Music because it’s right on my phone and I finally (Sept 2020) upgraded the head unit in my 2010 Tahoe to one that supports CarPlay!

drawingwithshoen

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site
Originally I used Spotify until Apple Music existed, then I used Apple Music since 2015, I recently switched back to Verizon so now it’s included in my plan, it had to be the most expensive one but it’s worth it with so many other perks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I willingly pay for Music because I enjoy the service and especially the ad-free experience and the ability to play it on all my devices. With that being said, I’ve tried Amazon Music and Spotify, and they both were quite good. I really like Pandora’s method of compiling songs I prefer, but I don’t listen to it enough to justify paying for the service, and the ads, although mild, drives me crazy.

Last edited:

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Originally I used Spotify until Apple Music existed, then I used Apple Music since 2015, I recently switched back to Verizon so now it’s included in my plan, it had to be the most expensive one but it’s worth it with so many other perks

I switched to Verizon in August 2020, and also got the Get More Unlimited plan with the free Apple Music.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
This former OG Spotify user was converted to Apple Music from a bet through a friend that believed I’d love it so much more that they bought me a Apple Music gift card in 2017 and my love affair has never ended. I’m sorry Mr. Spotify but Mr. Apple Music stole my heart.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Since I gave up on cable tv altogether. (Buggy app on Apple TV, not to mention for the channels you get, it’s not worth the cost. At least not to me). So I signed up for YouTube premium, YouTube Music is also included. So far it’s not all that bad.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Update after 2 years.

Currently using 2 services, Apple Music and SiriusXM.

Apple Music because I’m an Apple One subscriber and share that with my wife.

SiriusXM because I got a 90 day trial with my new car a while back and then got it at $6/mo. Plus I can just get in my car and go and listen to whatever station I want and I never lose signal, which I unfortunately can’t say about T-Mobile’s coverage are across the state.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox