For some reason, I can't put my local music (from iTunes) into my spotify app on my iPhone 6.

I downloaded the music (AC/DC) from my iTunes library, which spotify automatically detects. I then create a playlist in spotify and then try to sync it to my iPhone 6 via wifi.

Unfortuantely, it doesn't detect the full playlist and the songs it downloads, it is still greyed out.

With that said, I am almost ready to switch to either google music or go back to just using iTunes, which is more expensive.

With that all said, is there any tricks or solutions that can be done to keep me in spotify? or is the google music app & service a good alternative?
    01-30-2015 12:49 PM
    You can always add/import to iTunes music downloaded from other sources, or ripped from CD... half or more of my library in iTunes is from that...
    01-30-2015 05:05 PM
    All my music that I wanted to send to the spotify app (via os x spotify app) are songs not available on services like spotify. Unfortunately, spotify would not transfer the songs I imported from iTunes to my iPhone (they are not drm'd btw). I switch to Google Music all access and used the Goggle Music Manager to transfer those songs and they all work. I wanted to stay with a subscription service because it is much cheaper listening & downloading music to my iPhone legally. The songs I was importing are ones that are not available on subscription music services (AC/DC, etc).

Thanks for the suggestion though kch50428.
    Last edited by Wreckus; 01-30-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    01-30-2015 06:27 PM