Best headphones ever!

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Bose... for everything.

Flying i use the A20's and they are amazing. listening to music on them while flying i forget its an aviation headset - quality is amazing and the bass is sweet!! Otherwise i use my IE2's... worth the money in my opinion.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have to disagree. There's always a noticeable sound difference in the price range. Even with a magni/modi combo I notice a big difference in my 150, 300, and 500+ headphones. People value different things.

I guess so. I value $1700 much more than I do headphones...

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess so. I value $1700 much more than I do headphones...

Fair enough but $1,700 is of different value to different people. Not only that, but music is highly valuable to me (always has been) and I'll always want to invest in hardware that delivers the best audio quality I can manage to pay for.

I imagine you might be willing to spend $$$$ on something that someone else would find little value in.

To close that, I decided on the least expensive of the 3 headphones I listed and I must admit, those Grado Statements sound very good to me, no regrets.

supervolcano

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Very subjective question.
Individuality is the main issue here. And your kind of music. What works for one might not necessarily be another's cup of tea.
I personally listen to heavy bass songs. It's sometimes a choice between my Velodyne vPulse and GrainAudio 01.
Having said these, I strongly believe the Dr Dre phones (all) ARE rubbish.
Just my opinion.