Best headphones ever!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Which headphones in your opinion are the best headphones? For me, I like the Sol Republic. I think they have good quality sounds for such an affordable price. I really can stand behind them.

What about you? What are your favorite headphones? Which brands are the best?

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Which headphones in your opinion are the best headphones? For me, I like the Sol Republic. I think they have good quality sounds for such an affordable price. I really can stand behind them.

What about you? What are your favorite headphones? Which brands are the best?

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Hi Nason I love my Beats wireless headphones. The charge lasts a long time, very comfortable to wear the on ear style and above all the audio is outstanding!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the Logitech Ultimate Ears series of headphones are pretty good but currently I'm using the LG Tone Pro headset
ehypenez.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The best headphones is the one that you prefer, and for me, "I" prefer the Bose headphones. To "me", they sound great and have a excellent build quality.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Beats has both the wired studios and the wireless ones. They also have just wireless ones which are similar to the solos

Hi phreddyl :) great explanation ;) Beats wireless are 'on your ear' rather over your ear. I like the thick cushion on the ear pads.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi phreddyl :) great explanation ;) Beats wireless are 'on your ear' rather over your ear. I like the thick cushion on the ear pads.

I use the wired solos. I prefer the on the ear. Sound quality for me is great. I'm sure others are better but my ears aren't that refined lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The best headphones is the one that you prefer, and for me, "I" prefer the Bose headphones. To "me", they sound great and have a excellent build quality.

This is also what I use and like. I use BOSE QC15 headphones and earbuds. There are just to many different headphones/earbuds and ears (smile) to even begin to say which is best. I guess (once again) It's the BEST for the individual who's using them.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Is it a beats studio? Or does it have a name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name is Beats wireless. They fit on your ear so a bit smaller than the studio and a little lighter. I think they have a slightly thicker cushion too. So bigger than Solo and smaller than Studio. Ohhh I didn't mention they are a pretty white with a little red. Now that's the important part lol!
Seriously they are nice to workout with and the sound is amazing and quite comfy

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The name is Beats wireless. They fit on your ear so a bit smaller than the studio and a little lighter. I think they have a slightly thicker cushion too. So bigger than Solo and smaller than Studio. Ohhh I didn't mention they are a pretty white with a little red. Now that's the important part lol!
Seriously they are nice to workout with and the sound is amazing and quite comply.

I'm reall curious to see if the Beats line up price will increase now that Apple owns the company.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
beats.jpg

I got the beats studio (wired) recently and they are definitely by far the best headphones I've had so far. Definitely better than my older Bose over ear headphones... and pretty stylish of course. :eyelashes:

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
They are rather pricey now so I hope not but certainly won't be surprised either.

I think that's literally impossible (fingers crossed). In OZ we've got to pay prices north of AUS$500 for them, seriously I don't think they can stretch that profit margin any further. Not even under Apple's lead.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Those are some GOOD looking headphones. Do the wireless sound as good as the wired?

thanks man, they do look very sleek. I haven't tried out the wireless myself, so I can't compare. I do have to admit that I initially opted for the wired ones because I didn't want the hassle with charging my headphones on a regular basis... and then I realised that even the wired headphones require to be charged. So that was a bit stupid of me, had I known earlier - I would have gone with the wireless. Still no regrets though, wired has a lot of upsides as well.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I miss my old Sleek Audio SA6's, not with my phone I use my Phonak Audeo PFE-112's, but I want to save up and get some JH Audio in ear's, JH-16 was their top end last I looked. With my phone I don't care anymore, I don't have enough space to have my music in lossless even with a 64GB, so I use my EarPods or a pair of Sony in ear's that I have because of their microphone and in-line controls.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW