What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I wanted wireless headphones but didn't want to break the bank. So when I saw these on Thrifter earlier this year, I bought a pair, and have been very pleased with them.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
At the moment, a pair of Zero Audio carbo Tenores, they are good enough and better than most that I have tried, I like them a lot and will not spend a lot of money to listen to ultra compressed streamed music, so these are fine at about £35 ish !

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
There are great bargains our there and some non-Apple Jaybirds we have are good. The Sony ANC set I got proves Bose no longer rules in that category. Something that tells me a lot about AirPods is seeing associates not prone to spend or have tech toys love them so much. I see others in work like mine and our vendors who must collaborate a lot go for them. They're no doubt premium price items but wow are they nice.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
There are great bargains our there and some non-Apple Jaybirds we have are good. The Sony ANC set I got proves Bose no longer rules in that category. Something that tells me a lot about AirPods is seeing associates not prone to spend or have tech toys love them so much. I see others in work like mine and our vendors who must collaborate a lot go for them. They're no doubt premium price items but wow are they nice.

I'd really have liked to do something like airpods after seeing a lot of Android co-workers with the wireless Android versions of things like that, but based on how horribly the wired earpods fit me, I just couldn't do it. Even if they didn't fall out I still think they wouldn't sit properly and I'd have sound issues all the time. I know the BeatsX isn't perfect in replicating all the W1 functionality but they're definitely more advanced than standard bluetooth headphones so I'll take it. I never make phone calls with headphones (intentionally at least i.e. would only be if someone called me while they were on). I generally only put headphones on specifically to listen to music, movies, etc. Now, having said all that, I've never actually tried a pair of airpods. I'm assuming you can't just try them on at an apple store (hygiene issues?) but I could be wrong.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd really have liked to do something like airpods after seeing a lot of Android co-workers with the wireless Android versions of things like that, but based on how horribly the wired earpods fit me, I just couldn't do it. Even if they didn't fall out I still think they wouldn't sit properly and I'd have sound issues all the time. I know the BeatsX isn't perfect in replicating all the W1 functionality but they're definitely more advanced than standard bluetooth headphones so I'll take it. I never make phone calls with headphones (intentionally at least i.e. would only be if someone called me while they were on). I generally only put headphones on specifically to listen to music, movies, etc. Now, having said all that, I've never actually tried a pair of airpods. I'm assuming you can't just try them on at an apple store (hygiene issues?) but I could be wrong.

The items in the graphic I posted earlier solve the occasional fit problem I have. For me they can fall out of one ear but not the other. Having tried the Beats cousins of AirPods I can say the seal made them good for music but not for calls, comfort and general utility in the work day.

I use buds for phone calls so I can type well and address privacy plus courtesy all at once. I realize that can be a non-issue for the work many do.

simi1235

Dec 24, 2018
Visit site
I swear by my Audio Technica M50x’s! They’re a great price for the audio quality and have good durability and longevity to boot. They can get uncomfortable after a few hours, but if you aren’t listening to music (or at least with over-ear headphones) 24/7, you should be good to go.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I swear by my Audio Technica M50x’s! They’re a great price for the audio quality and have good durability and longevity to boot. They can get uncomfortable after a few hours, but if you aren’t listening to music (or at least with over-ear headphones) 24/7, you should be good to go.

I have the M40x and they sound downright awesome. If I want comfort and noise cancellation with a very good sound, I’ll quickly reach for my Bose QC-25, but when I want to hear everything possible in a song, I reach for my Audio-Technica M40x.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I have several for different purposes.
Air pods for just listening to music doing nothing, or reading, or just walking around the neighborhood.
Bose SoundSport Free for the gym.
Trekz Titanium bone conduction for riding my bike on a trail. Road riding, I don’t listen to anything.
Skullcandy Crushers for when I want to block everything out.
EarPods if I forget to charge any of them. Especially the Bose.
BlueTiger Elite for taking calls while driving. Absolutely eliminates all background noise for who I’m talking to while driving a tractor trailer. Try to do it as little as possible, but, sometimes dispatch needs updates.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Bower & Wilkins PX for travel / commute since they have ANC and sound great
Master & Dynamic MW07 for the same thing really depends on my mood if I want big headphones or not.
v-moda Bassfit for the gym

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods