What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Got the Bose QC35 as a review unit back in late May and love them! Yeah they don't sound as clear as my V-Moda M-100 but are comfortable and ANC.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Powerbeats2 wireless. I like the way they sound (I'm not particular) but the reason I chose them specifically was for the comfort. Normally I wear beats solo over-ear headphones, but I don't like wearing those to the gym. Most every pair of ear buds I've tried slide out or hurt horribly when worn for more than 10 minutes. The powerbeats are extremely comfortable and don't move at all during exercise. For me, finally finding that comfort in an earbud was worth the price.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried these or any Bluetooth earbuds? I find them interesting.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160613/c088f4cf2033705f06a59301578efacb.jpg
If you slide all the way to the right there is a video.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2790049

Meh I sort of followed the Kickstarter campaign and put it this way... They were on Kickstarter over a year ago perhaps 2 or 3? For the price your not going to get that great sounding pair of headphones given the limitations. All that being said if it was $200 I might bite because they are fully wireless unlike the Jaybird X2 I currently have.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Bose are considered cheap when compared to Sennheisers. Note quite in the same league. Where Sennheisers are high end, Bose might be considered upper low end at best.

Eh I would agree but look at Head-fi.org and the Bose QC line be it the 15 or 25 and I assume the 35 will be the best ANC headphones on the market according to them. Sound isn't terrible but the comfort of their headphones and the unmatched ANC makes it well worth $350. Sound alone though ? No but the package it delivers I can argue it could*.

* I didn't spend a dime on my QC35 so it is what it is but I would probably gladly put down $350 for them if I had to. The comfort and ANC is a big positive for them.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Wait... You don't use a portable dac/amp on your phone? Blasphemy!

Why should they? I don't ATM and i am fine with it ...ill forsake quality for portability and comfort. That is why i am using the bose QC 35 and Jaybird X2. Both are bluetooth and are comfortable to wear. Most if not all headphones bought at Bestbuy ( Or plug in whatever store you choose) won't need an amp and can be powered easily by the phone. As far as the DAC goes you probably won't get much better sound out of those same headphones .... perhaps the V-Moda M-100, Sennhiessier and etc but not the skullcandy and etc.

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I love my Apple EarPods as well, but after 2 years studying in the city and travelling lots I decided to search for a noise cancelling headphone. Just got a Bose qc35 for my return to school this year. So far it's doing a good job at being comfy and noise cancelling. Looking forward to making lots of history with it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using my BOSE QC 35's for music and phone calls. Both sound great.
26d66b362e32a9088a7409f12f7dcd8c.jpg

76acc6d9b0b6ae3c0eebad5b10a37e1b.jpg

Last edited:

Martynet

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried them, but they are not the best BT headphones. Because the best BT headphones are Audio-technica WS99BT. Trust me. You just need to replace ear pads for slightly bigger to fit the ears inside.

supervolcano

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I use the Velodyne vPulse because my kind of music is laced with heavy bass. I also use the GRAINAUDIO IEHP 01. Fantastic earphones. I dare say the latter sound much better than the former.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried them, but they are not the best BT headphones. Because the best BT headphones are Audio-technica WS99BT. Trust me. You just need to replace ear pads for slightly bigger to fit the ears inside.

That's one of those what's best for you might not be the best for the other person comments. Like Gain vs Tide, Dunkin Donuts vs Starbucks, BMW vs Mercedes, Apple vs Android...the list goes on and on. Be happy and enjoy your Headphones by Audio-Technica.

Ak5hay

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I use a Sony, my suggestion is always go for wireless headphones and accessories as its not in direct connection to the system and circuitry. Headphones, Mic, mouse, etc. if wet due to spills and other accidents may short circuit or damage the main system, if humid may affect performance. Thanks.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Meh they Suck IMHO. I got the QC35 for free but would still buy them because A) the most comfortable pair of headphones out of the box B) they are active noise cancellation headphones and C) fantastic customer service.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well my almost three years old LG Tones wasn't cutting it anymore especially since I picked up my BOSE QC 35's, and I needed some great sounding earbuds while out and about so I picked up a pair of BOSE Soundsport Pulse and WOW. BOSE definitely got it right. I was a little concerned about the length of the battery so I also picked up the BOSE Soundsport charging case. I'm very happy with my purchase....
09af1ce2e1f55a2818bf0a315f5067d9.jpg

2fdb8d6de89dbcf56bf674d5d05e55c6.jpg

I'm not worried about the stinky dongle thingy anymore...LOL

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member