What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
YES.

They are fabulous. I have an ear tube so had to find buds that wouldn't hurt putting on, and got a set of Bose sound true. Shortly after got the QC20 and they are unbelievable.

A jet engine could be running by my ear and I'd hear a lite hum, I swear. So good. That weird ear pop when the cancelling kicks on is satisfying too. Lol

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I totally agree. These BOSE QC20i are AWESOME

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

dagold99

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
use Jaybird Bluebuds for when I am running and working out. Love love love them!
I have a pair of LG Tone Ultras for other times like when I'm at work or out at kid activities. I like being able to have one bud in and one bud out when I need to hear what's going on around me. Love the around the neck design.

Hi. I have been using the LG tone to talk and listen to podcast. I usually just use in 1 ear. However my LG broke so I purchased the Jaybirds x2 but they are not comfortable if using in 1 ear only. The cord gets tight around the neck. Did you try the Jaybirds in 1 ear only for work and with the kids etc? Did they work for you using 1 ear only. Thanks.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I still have my beats solo 2 and v moda m 100 but now currently using mostly my Sennheiser momentum in ears, jaybird x2 and the LG tone infinim.

The jaybird x2 are my favorites and they last quite a long time considering how small they are

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair of Bluetooth ones that I wear when running, Motorola S11-HD. Then I wear my Beats Solo 2s for lounging.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm an audiophile and getting ready to get some new cans. I'm looking at Grado, HiFiman, and others but haven't made up my mind. The HiFiman Edition X and Grados can be plugged directly into an iPhone or iPad so I'd have that option. Others need a headphone amp but I have a portable one that could work.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451846584.500729.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451846609.378088.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451846640.142480.jpg

For noise canceling I'll prolly just get some Bose QC25.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Use my normal Apple EarPods for normally listening but workout with Wireless Powerbeats. I hit the heavy bag a few nights a week and use the Boxing Timer App. Haven't found another wireless that fits my ear comfortably enough, stays in through a lot of motion, and won't slide out when you get sweaty. Just my opinion and haven't really tried many others. I'm certain others offer better sound quality but these offer the comfort I'm looking for. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1451868649.399405.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm an audiophile and getting ready to get some new cans. I'm looking at Grado, HiFiman, and others but haven't made up my mind. The HiFiman Edition X and Grados can be plugged directly into an iPhone or iPad so I'd have that option. Others need a headphone amp but I have a portable one that could work.
View attachment 100407
View attachment 100408
View attachment 100409

For noise canceling I'll prolly just get some Bose QC25.

Oh wow, that's neat(about the hifi and grado not needing an amp). Too bad they're too ugly. I'm looking for a new pair but I'll probably just stick to my skull candy inked.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I own a couple of headphones. Beats Studio, Beats Solo, UrBeats, Bose SoundTrue, Bose SoundTrue Ultra, Bose QC25, and Logitech UE Boom 2 (Bluetooth speaker). My favorite is the Bose QC 25 hands down.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using these earbuds and they sound really good. There pretty loud and the highs and lows as well as vocals sound great especially for $34.95 (reg $59.99). I got them from the iMore store.

d1ed7a893d8061e3179469c78aeea6c1.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I use Sol Republic over-ear headphones. Have found them to have a pretty decent sound. Tried a lot of expensive headphones before ending up with these.

10213779.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use Sol Republic over-ear headphones. Have found them to have a pretty decent sound. Tried a lot of expensive headphones before ending up with these.

View attachment 103506

I'm finding out that most of those expensive headphones/earbuds are just that....EXPENSIVE...and not that much different in sounds. Certainly not hundreds of dollars better....just my .02 cents.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm finding out that most of those expensive headphones/earbuds are just that....EXPENSIVE...and not that much different in sounds. Certainly not hundreds of dollars better....just my .02 cents.

I have to agree. When I went looking for headphones, I was positive about what I initially wanted. Well after trying on every set they had available, which were quite a few, it was a no brainer. The Sol Republic sounded really good, now mind you I am not a music aficionado by any means, but I know what sounds good to my ears. I walked out saving over $200 buying this set. I had Bose in my mind initially. What a surprise it was to me.

I think one of the things people need to do when purchasing things like this is to try them. We all hear differently and like different styles of music, which in the end will dictate what you go with.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

I disagree, maybe if you're not using a dac /amp then they do but if you use one they all sound different lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73