What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Bose sound sport is great, the audio output is outstanding, and for the durability, this thing is a titan.
9a0520f68cd93580986a940557bffc18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My six years old BOSE earbuds just died on me and now I'm force to use the Apple earbuds until I get to a store and by some more BOSE. Has anyone tried the BOSE QC20 Noise Cancelling Earbuds? I've been looking at them for the last two years, but I'm trying to swallow paying $299 for a pair of earbuds, that's how much I paid for my BOSE QC15 Noise Cancelling Headphones. Just curious if anyone had the BOSE QC20 and are they worthy of the price tag? I like BOSE products and they haven't let me down yet, but $299 for a pair of earbuds...WOW

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My six years old BOSE earbuds just died on me and now I'm force to use the Apple earbuds until I get to a store and by some more BOSE. Has anyone tried the BOSE QC20 Noise Cancelling Earbuds? I've been looking at them for the last two years, but I'm trying to swallow paying $299 for a pair of earbuds, that's how much I paid for my BOSE QC15 Noise Cancelling Headphones. Just curious if anyone had the BOSE QC20 and are they worthy of the price tag? I like BOSE products and they haven't let me down yet, but $299 for a pair of earbuds...WOW

I have those and use them on EVERY flight I am on. They are amazing!!! I don't use them for day to day though. I don't have the need to cancel out background noise in my quiet office :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have those and use them on EVERY flight I am on. They are amazing!!! I don't use them for day to day though. I don't have the need to cancel out background noise in my quiet office :)

Thanks for the info BamfHacker. I like the 2014 and 2015 models, I checked with BOSE and the only difference is the colors. I will probably pick up a pair this weekend.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the QC25's but not the buds. I have the regular ear buds from Bose which are on there way out also. I need to pick up a new pair this week. I wear these all day long so I really don't want the noise catcalling ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Seth

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I am an average listening guy who doesn't give too much attention to technical specs. I used have the Audio Technica ATH-M50x Over-the-ear Headphones for last two years. Though they sounded absolutely heaven-like, I didn't care for them much and use to handle it bad. So finally they gave up. Lately I shifted to Sony, must say they produce some great cheap earbuds. For me Sony MDR-XB30EX Extra-Bass Stereo Headphone works great for daily music/audio need. And I own them since six months!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Buds and Pods don't stay in my ears. I prefer this type. Over the head Bose would be nice. But they're too expensive for my taste. I get really good sound with these Blue Tiger headphones. They're only about $100. on Amazon. Mine came from the iMore Store at $70. I like them. Bose is better, but not $200 better.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440683949.489446.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using BOSE for years. I've tried several different brands and I keep coming back to the VERY expensive BOSE. You get what you pay for.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been using BOSE for years. I've tried several different brands and I keep coming back to the VERY expensive BOSE. You get what you pay for.

That may be. But most people don't have that kind of money. I see people scrimp and save for 2 years to get an iPhone on contract for $199.99. They don't have $240 to $299 for headphones. I really like mine. They're a great bargain for $70.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That may be. But most people don't have that kind of money. I see people scrimp and save for 2 years to get an iPhone on contract for $199.99. They don't have $240 to $299 for headphones. I really like mine. They're a great bargain for $70.

LOL, me either. I sacrifice other things and save as well to get what I want.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK...I think I've made up my mind and I'm going to purchase this set of BOSE earbuds. They match my Space Gray 6 Plus pretty good....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440769985.662262.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440770135.678177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use Jaybird Bluebuds for when I am running and working out. Love love love them!
I have a pair of LG Tone Ultras for other times like when I'm at work or out at kid activities. I like being able to have one bud in and one bud out when I need to hear what's going on around me. Love the around the neck design.

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Powerbeats Wireless = Gym

Beats Studio Wireless = Work Desk

Jam Transit Touch = Home Desk (great sounding Bluetooth headphones for $90 at Bed Bath and Beyond)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

YES.

They are fabulous. I have an ear tube so had to find buds that wouldn't hurt putting on, and got a set of Bose sound true. Shortly after got the QC20 and they are unbelievable.

A jet engine could be running by my ear and I'd hear a lite hum, I swear. So good. That weird ear pop when the cancelling kicks on is satisfying too. Lol

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73