What's Your Favorite Band?

Williamscot

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
My favorite bands are Megadeth, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Queen, Aerosmith, and The Rolling Stones. Each of these bands take turns being my favorite depending on what mood I'm in. Right now my favorite band is Iron Maiden.
Favorite songs by Iron Maiden:
Ghost Of The Navigator
Rainmaker
De Ja Vu
The Wicker Man
Invaders
Where Eagles Dare
The Mercenary
From Here To Eternity
Run To The Hills
Wasted Years

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Gotta say I am really liking One Direction here lately. Best Song Ever, and Steal my Girl are the Story of My Life

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a favorite band, but I do very much have a favorite singer and her name is Leona Lewis. She's from the UK and got her start by being the first female X-Factor winner. Her single Bleeding Love was a world-wide #1 smash hit. It was the best selling single throughout the entire year of 2008. Next would be my favorite performer/entertainer - Queen B (Beyonc?). If you saw her Super-Bowl Halftime performance, you'll know why.
One if my Wife's favorites. We share an iTunes ID. So I get what she has. I do like this one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414181210.491232.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My favorite band of all time is Led Zeppelin. Thus my username. Second would be Pink Floyd. OK, so I'm an old guy! :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

ChezHopa

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Tough question! Rush, Genesis (up to and including the "Duke" record), Yes, Spock's Beard, Transatlantic, and U2. Iron Maiden is my top hard rock w/UFO, Van Halen and Thin Lizzy right behind.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711