What's Your Favorite Band?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My kids call me old school when it comes to music; I listen to a lot of songs from the late 60’s and 70’s so if I were to pick a band it would be Led Zeppelin as my favorite.

enemy_mime

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Couple of years ago I was spending a great deal of my free time searching for new bands, listening to everything I could get my hands on. Now choosing what to listen to is always a pain, since my music library is so bloated. But lately I've been listening to nothing but Woodkid and Of Monsters and Men.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Couple of years ago I was spending a great deal of my free time searching for new bands, listening to everything I could get my hands on. Now choosing what to listen to is always a pain, since my music library is so bloated. But lately I've been listening to nothing but Woodkid and Of Monsters and Men.

My all time favorite has to be Seether. In This Moment comes in a close second lately. Anything after Seether changes at times depending on what Im listening to. I LOVE LOVE discovering new music. I've even heard a few on this thread today that I've never heard of before (The celtic music!).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
*points to avatar*

Yep. I'm a Duranie, since I was 7.

Throw your avatar and my username together and we get Duran Duran's cover of Led Zeppelin's song Thank You! It's on the tribute album Encomium. I had the YouTube link, but it now says it's not available in the US.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've loved them since I was a kid too. Childhood/teenage me like Simon the best, but adult me prefers John.

*lights torch and waves it towards a fellow Duranie*.

Hey. It's a Monday.

I was totally a Simon girl back in the day. Now I'm equal opportunity JoSi. John and Simon FTW. Heh. But Lordy the New Moon on Monday video still makes me weak in the knees. They were so very...*sigh*

Finally saw them live in 05 for the reunion with Andy. I instantly reverted to 13 the minute they hit the stage.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Throw your avatar and my username together and we get Duran Duran's cover of Led Zeppelin's song Thank You! It's on the tribute album Encomium. I had the YouTube link, but it now says it's not available in the US.

Heh I own Thank You, the DD album anyway. White lines. Rang dang diggity.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can Joe Cocker be considered a band?
in Memory of Joe Cocker - Rest In Peace
http://youtu.be/NR-H2uFCQls
It was a real pleasure to have met Joe back in the early '70's. He was an interesting man.
He will be missed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419351746.975681.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro