What's Your Favorite Band?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Black Sabbath could listen to them all day Ozzy best work was back in his Sabbath days

My first purchased music was an 8 track of there first Album

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Word up! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

That song would pack the dance floor back in the day in fact it was the perfect song to get a girl to dance with I use to request it at the clubs all the time

Always worked 🎶🎵🎼

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That song would pack the dance floor back in the day in fact it was the perfect song to get a girl to dance with I use to request it at the clubs all the time

Always worked 🎶🎵🎼

Yep my wife still loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Changes often, depending on what I'm most into! Right now, Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker (USS- a small Torontonian band) dropped a new album last week which is just ear-gasmic. Loving it!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's tough for me to name just one, ultimate favorite band or group...because I love so many genres of music. Over the last 25 years though, a few bands/groups have stayed relevant to my interest more than others...

Outkast
Queen
Led Zeppelin
A Tribe Called Quest
Daft Punk
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Black Crowes
The Roots
Ray Lamontagne

...I mean I get to naming favorite music and you're going to get pages from me. I just love it all.

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
It's tough for me to name just one, ultimate favorite band or group...because I love so many genres of music. Over the last 25 years though, a few bands/groups have stayed relevant to my interest more than others...

Outkast
Queen
Led Zeppelin
A Tribe Called Quest
Daft Punk
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Black Crowes
The Roots
Ray Lamontagne

...I mean I get to naming favorite music and you're going to get pages from me. I just love it all.

Zeppelin is awesome

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My fav has always been Motley Crue, seen them the most in concert feels like I was there from the beginning.

Sent from my Q10 using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Black Sabbath could listen to them all day Ozzy best work was back in his Sabbath days

My first purchased music was an 8 track of there first Album

My Favorite band actually was KATARAN my high school band just going thru my pics and found this
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1392909545.739435.jpg

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Metallica

If you had asked me in the 80s after their first four albums, I would have definitely have said Metallica too. I've seen them more than any other band. 'Metallica' (or 'The Black Album' as it is widely known) was, in my opinion only, their last reasonable album but for me that marked the turning point from a metal band to a corporate metal band. I still listen to their first four albums but Load (aptly named, as it really is) onwards just really doesn't do it for me at all.

My musical tastes are so eclectic. My favourite band currently is an Industrial/EBM/Electronica group called Front 242 but that may change tomorrow. recent favourites have included Fear Factory, Rammstein, NIN, Jean Michel Jarre, Foo Fighters, Slayer and a few others. I change my mind daily as I love them all so much.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jethro Tull of the 70s and 80s Genre Rock and Loreena McKennitt and Richie Blackmore from Deep Purple with his Band now Called Blackmore's Night - All Celtic music and very good. Night is his wifes last name.

Many more to name but my 2 top now and Tull will always be my number 1.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Jethro Tull of the 70s and 80s Genre Rock and Loreena McKennitt and Richie Blackmore from Deep Purple with his Band now Called Blackmore's Night - All Celtic music and very good. Night is his wifes last name.

Many more to name but my 2 top now and Tull will always be my number 1.

Have you heard of Skyclad? They're a UK Folk metal band. A bit heavier than Blackmore's Night but still capable of the most amazing Celtic ballad stuff.

Check this out and see if you like them.

Skyclad - It Wasn't Meant To End This Way - YouTube

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711