Has anyone ordered a MintSim? How is it?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My son has an old iPhone 6 without any service, was thinking of adding a MintSim so he can play Pokémon Go without having to tether to my phone. Just wondering how people like it and whether they thought it was worth it or not?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use a Mint SIM on my iPad Pro because I beta tested the service and got a year for free. It uses T-Mobile’s network which works great in my area.
Highly recommended!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use a Mint SIM on my iPad Pro because I beta tested the service and got a year for free. It uses T-Mobile’s network which works great in my area.
Highly recommended!

Now see.... that shows how short sighted I am. I never, ever considered the iPad! LOL!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Now see.... that shows how short sighted I am. I never, ever considered the iPad! LOL!

I was in the “someone wants to give me free data; now I just have to find something to put it in” mindset. I was paying Verizon for service previously so it saves me a little bit on my monthly bill.

Law3dog

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I have been using MintSim(now Mint Mobile) since December 2017. I have no intentions of going back to Big RED. The tether option being part of the plan is killer. Can I wish for  Watch Series 4 compatibility ? Lets hope. Its not a deal breaker though.I was paying Verizon 98 bucks a month with no tethering. Im paying 25 bucks a month on Mint with 10GB to tether.I love it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice